Planning / Coordinating Services
We love helping with all aspects of wedding coordinating-We offer the knowledge and experience to make sure your event runs smoothly-rain or shine! Below are the packages that we offer. Please contact us for pricing and custom quotes.
We worry about the logistics and details of the day so you and your family can enjoy every minute!
• Unlimited phone and email consultations
• 2-3 in person meetings
• Offer vendor suggestions if needed
• Create a time line of the days events that includes all moving parts from set-up through the end of the night
• Track all decor being brought in or rented from us and where it will be going
• Easily track all your “day of forms/info” through our on-line site
• Online tools available for you to track your budget, guest list, RSVP’S, seating arrangements, wedding website, etc.
• Easy to use month-to -month checklist to help keep you on track
• Generate a diagram of the reception space including guest table layout, table numbers, head table etc.
• Direct a day of rehearsal
• Nine hours of help from lead coordinator and assistant
• Set up all decor including: ceremony, guest tables, head table, dessert table/display, guest book and gift tables
• Greet, coordinate, and communicate with all vendors
• Deliver payments/gratuities on behalf of couple as needed
• Assist with the distribution and pinning of boutonnieres and corsages
• Make sure DJ/officiant are ready, guests are seated, queue music and direct the wedding party to start the ceremony
• Clean up/move ceremony decor
• Implement the rain plan, if needed
• Answer questions from guests
• Light candles/start bonfire
• Set out desserts/smores or cut cake if needed
• Do bathroom checks to make sure they are clean
• Help keep the reception area clean
• Pack-up wedding gifts and cards
• Handle any last minute loose ends or problems that arise
Coordinating + Clean Up Assistance Package
Our team takes care of the clean up so you and your family don’t have to worry about it at the end of the night!
• Includes everything in the above Coordinating Package
• Stay until most guests have departed
• Take down all decor brought in
• Remove linens
• Pack cars as needed
• Clear remaining glassware/garbage
* Want to partake in your first good deed as a married couple? Consider donating your floral arrangements at the end of the night-we can help!
The Elegance Package
Add a little more customization/personalization to your day!
• Includes everything in our Coordinating + Clean-up Package
• Exclusive access to all of our rental inventory, which allows us to mix and match decor and not worry about cost per item
• Decoration and styling of event spaces on wedding day
• Delivery + set-up / removal + take down of all our rental items
• Assistance in designing a custom seating chart or place cards [any materials needed incurs an additional cost]
• Work with our chalk artist to create two custom designed chalkboard signs [welcome, bar, ceremony, menu, schedule]
* This package is offered on a limited basis, based on dates available
Backyard weddings [Add on package required for all Backyard Weddings]
We want to make sure you have thought of everything needed to ensure your backyard wedding is a success!
• On-site consultation by one our backyard wedding experts. We will talk about tent placement, ceremony options, parking...
• Assess what rental items are needed and book them directly with the rental company-tent, tables, chairs, linens, etc.
• Communicate changes with the rental company as your guest count goes up/down
• By us booking the rental items with our preferred vendor, in most cases you will receive 10% off your rental total
• We will be on site to help facilitate the tent/table delivery and set-up, making any changes needed based on layout needs
• On the same day the tent is delivered, we will pre-set/prep as much as we can for the day...ie set up garbage cans, run extension cords, put out signs... etc. We will also go over all the decor with you, locate items needed for the day, [usually the Thursday or Friday before you wedding]
• Assist with a ceremony rehearsal the day before the wedding
Add on options [these options are only available as add on’s to the above packages]
Sometimes you are just wanting a little more and we are happy to help!
• Custom chalkboard lettering
• Direct the rehearsal prior to the wedding day [vrs doing it on the day of]
• Additional coordinator on the of the wedding day
• Confirmation emails sent to all vendors the week of the wedding regarding timeline, outstanding payments, and any last minute coordination details
• Delivery + removal of our larger rental items
• Coordination of the rehearsal dinner party