Below are a few things to consider when trying to decide if you should hire a
a wedding coordinator...Most of all we want to make sure you can enjoy
your day by planning the details ahead of time and not worrying about them on the day!
• Who will run your rehearsal?
• Who will help direct guests to take their seat for the start the ceremony?
• Who will que the music and wedding party to start walking down the aisle?
• Who is in charge of getting the marriage license, unity symbol, programs.. etc to the ceremony?
• Who will attach corsages and boutinears?
• In the case of bad weather, what is the back up plan? We will help set up the back up plan?
• Do your chairs need moving from the ceremony to the reception?
• Who will help move any ceremony decor to the reception?
• Have you created a layout of the tables, chairs, bar, dance floor... that utilizes the space and flow?
• Do you need any other tables for misc decor or extra space for a photo booth, candy bar, misc decor?
• Do you need help creating the overall look of your wedding and tying it all together?
• Have you created a day of time line to hand out to your wedding party/vendors?
• Have you made a contact list of all the hired vendors, just in case you need to contact them on the day?
• Who is helping set up your table decor? Who will be taking these items home at the end of the night?
• Are you having guest favors that need to be set out?
• Who will be setting out your guestbook, card box, place cards, table numbers, yard games, smore's supplies, snack pails...?
• Who will light the candles? Who will start the bon-fire?
• Who will greet vendors and tell them where to go?
• Is your florist responsible for setting flowers on the tables?
• Does your DJ have the ceremony, grand entrance and dance info? Will they need to set up in two
separate places for the ceremony and reception?
• Do you have desserts being delivered-Do they know where to store them?
• Who will be setting the desserts out? Does your dessert table need any decor or platters/stands?
• Are you providing meals and a seat for your vendors? (Dj, photographer, planners, officiant....)
• Are any final payments/tips due to vendors on the day of? If so, who will be handing these out?
• Does your caterer clear your dinner plates/glassware?
• Do you need to provide ice storage?
• Who will make the coffee and cut/serve desserts?
• Who will help load up gifts/cards, collect table decor, misc decor and flowers at the end of the night?
• Are you providing bug spray, sunscreen and a bathroom supply basket for your guests?
• Have you arranged a shuttle or a safe way for your guests to get to a hotel or home after the reception?